POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation at all.. : Re: Animation at all.. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation at all..
From: Peter Popov
Date: 23 Nov 1999 16:29:45
Message: <=QU7OEiDqF8NhHet3FrXOfiPmEO4@4ax.com>
On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:38:53 +0100, "Philippe Debar"
<phi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>I think I'll get bashed with "don't you think they have enough work as it
>is?" (and rightly so), but wouldn't this better be part of a general command
>line/ini file editing interface

Don't worry, I don;t think you'll get bashed. Not by the Team, at
least. And yes, this would certainly make a better interface, at least
for new users and more GUI-oriented users. Personally I find the
command-line approach faster and easier, but then again, who says I'm
sane? :)

>... that seems to be already planned (the button in the render settings
>window/dialog box).

Indeed it has, but it seems that more time is devoted to the core of
the program than to platform-specific frontends.

>Philippe.

This is my personal opinion, in no way connected nor supported nor
rejected by the POV-Team.

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700