POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation at all.. : Re: Animation at all.. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation at all..
From: Ken
Date: 25 Nov 1999 11:50:43
Message: <383D688C.B8416D8F@pacbell.net>
Mikael Carneholm wrote:

> Nieminen Juha wrote:
>
> >   I think that they are explained well enough in the povray documentation.
> >   The VFAQ is not supposed to be a complete tutorial on how to use povray :)
> >

> If the (windows) interface was intuitive enough there would be no need for the
> VFAQ!
> =)

Would it be pointless to mention that not everthing in the VFAQ specificaly
addresses the proceedural aspect of POV-Ray such as Moray specific questions,
why can't I use POV-Ray files in other 3D apps, and questions of this sort ?
I mean like there is a limit as what one should expect documetation to try
to do or it would become so bloated as to be worthless when trying to find
other information.

You know what I mean Verne ?