POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Annimation Matrix Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Annimation Matrix (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Annimation Matrix
Date: 1 May 1999 16:31:18
Message: <372b5686.0@news.povray.org>
I would like to use a Matrix of X,Y,Z positions to describe an irregular
object movement. Is this possible or what would be the preferred approach?

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve
Subject: Re: Annimation Matrix
Date: 3 May 1999 09:00:46
Message: <372D90EC.C3F2F663@puzzlecraft.com>
I believe that ClockMod supports animating matrix values. I'm not absolutely
certain, you might check with Chris Colefax about this. ClockMod certainly
can handle irregular motions, but there might be something special about
handling raw matrices.

You might check out the BEND macro - it can handle all kinds of bending and
twisting. Used with ClockMod you can get some irregular organic animation
effects.

steve