POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Annimation Matrix : Re: Annimation Matrix Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Annimation Matrix
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 22 Jun 1999 09:31:33
Message: <B395CD77-33AB3@147.109.83.18>
On Sun, 2 May 1999 5:26 AM, David Vincent-Jones
<mailto:geo### [at] galaxynetcom> wrote:

Yeah, I know it's old...

>I would like to use a Matrix of X,Y,Z positions to describe an irregular
>object movement. Is this possible or what would be the preferred approach?

switch statement inside the translate, or if doing more than one
transformation, the transformations in a switch... section 4.2.6.3 of the
User Doc.

perhaps?

Have Fun
Martin
--
Owner/Operator - Tesseract Computing
<hypercube 'at' tesseract.com.au> or just reply.

Computer Systems Officer - Tourism Tasmania
<Martin.Crisp 'at' tourism.tas.gov.au>

I speak for me.