POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Annimation Matrix : Re: Annimation Matrix Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Annimation Matrix
From: Steve
Date: 3 May 1999 09:00:46
Message: <372D90EC.C3F2F663@puzzlecraft.com>
I believe that ClockMod supports animating matrix values. I'm not absolutely
certain, you might check with Chris Colefax about this. ClockMod certainly
can handle irregular motions, but there might be something special about
handling raw matrices.

You might check out the BEND macro - it can handle all kinds of bending and
twisting. Used with ClockMod you can get some irregular organic animation
effects.

steve