POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Box using different points Server Time
29 Apr 2024 18:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Box using different points (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: bakom
Subject: Box using different points
Date: 8 May 2015 12:35:00
Message: <web.554ce5a3d4e4487a4fa5c5bf0@news.povray.org>
Hello, I am using Box macro for making box but it uses only two points.
I have eight points as
a<0, 0, 0>
b<1, 0, 0>
c<1, 1, 0>
d<0, 1, 0>
e<0, 1, 1>
f<0, 0, 1>
g<1, 0, 1>
h<1, 1, 1>

How can I make a box using all these eight points?

--
Gurwinder Singh Bains

Post a reply to this message

From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: Re: Box using different points
Date: 8 May 2015 12:53:46
Message: <554cea1a$1@news.povray.org>

> Hello, I am using Box macro for making box but it uses only two points.
> I have eight points as
> a<0, 0, 0>
> b<1, 0, 0>
> c<1, 1, 0>
> d<0, 1, 0>
> e<0, 1, 1>
> f<0, 0, 1>
> g<1, 0, 1>
> h<1, 1, 1>
>
> How can I make a box using all these eight points?

You can't. POVRay deals only real objects

---
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message