POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Box using different points : Re: Box using different points Server Time
15 May 2024 06:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Box using different points
From: Sereib
Date: 9 May 2015 13:00:00
Message: <web.554e3be060156bc7fedbcc650@news.povray.org>
Hi,

maybe it's better to say, you only ever need

1) Two points, and

2) The side condition that these two points are opposite corners

But it's never reasonable that you define a box by 8 points, since 8 points
don't always form a box - even 3 points might be too much: 2 define the box, and
the third might be located elsewhere in space (if I'm tight ...).