POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Micro- vs. Macronormals Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:51:23 EDT (-0400)
  Micro- vs. Macronormals (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Micro- vs. Macronormals
Date: 12 Mar 2009 18:25:00
Message: <web.49b98b10d9a6b98f708085d0@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> A work around for that problem:

(Hum... such things keep making me go, "why can't POV support this natively
instead of all these work-arounds?" I mean, it's not like this was something
exotic. Even it was just an SDL statement that under the hood would use the
same work-arounds, I'd still appreciate it.)

Post a reply to this message