POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : bright triangles in mesh2 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:42:47 EDT (-0400)
  bright triangles in mesh2 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mousehunter
Subject: bright triangles in mesh2
Date: 14 Jan 2007 16:25:00
Message: <web.45aa9ea6d1d72407c32be1770@news.povray.org>
I'm having a problem with a smooth mesh2. For a face recognition project I
make smooth mesh2 objects from datasets. Each data set is a little
different, so is every mesh.

After solving the strange lighting problems with the double_illuminate, I
kept some strange bright triangles:

www.wattsup06.com/images/render.png

As I just said, every mesh2 is a little different; most parts of the renders
are smooth, except for 1 to 3 triangles which appear at different places for
slighty different meshes.

Help would be appreciated :)
Sid

Post a reply to this message