POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Assemble Partial Output Server Time
19 Mar 2024 04:00:36 EDT (-0400)
  Assemble Partial Output (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tyken
Subject: Assemble Partial Output
Date: 21 Oct 2003 17:40:01
Message: <web.3f95a6dddcc5d163381de5300@news.povray.org>
Hi!

When using the partial options I get two or more image files.
How can I construct one image from the output files?
If there was an image format that would allow me to simply cut and paste
that would be great, but it seems there is no such format supported by
povray.

So if you got a solution to this problem please post a reply.
Thanks.

Dan

Post a reply to this message