POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Assemble Partial Output : Re: Assemble Partial Output Server Time
3 May 2024 08:04:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Assemble Partial Output
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 22 Oct 2003 04:44:58
Message: <3f96438a$1@news.povray.org>

news:3f95abeb@news.povray.org...

>   If you are a coder type you can make a small script or program which
> actually joins the image parts.

Frankly, it's easier to output as BMP and stitch the results together in a
paint program (with the Windows version). The standard BMP output by POV-Ray
is such a dumb format that I've yet to have a problem with a partial BMP
file. Every paint utility I have opens it without any problem.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com