POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Computer locked up Server Time
28 Apr 2024 20:45:53 EDT (-0400)
  Computer locked up (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Computer locked up
Date: 13 Aug 2015 01:04:17
Message: <55cc2551$1@news.povray.org>
My computer just locked up due to lack of memory. I got a black screen
and had to reboot. Is this supposed to happen? Shouldn't POVray be
switching over to virtual memory?

Windows 7 Pro x64
8GB RAM
POV-ray 3.7.0.msvc10.win32

Not sure how much swap memory got used up during the render.

Mike

Post a reply to this message