POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Importing DXF, WMF etc Server Time
6 May 2024 14:42:14 EDT (-0400)
  Importing DXF, WMF etc (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: CB
Subject: Importing DXF, WMF etc
Date: 14 Mar 2003 08:24:33
Message: <3e71d811$1@news.povray.org>
Is it possible to "import" objects or shapes created in other graphics
drawing programs such as DXF meshes, WMF etc.

In particular I have a shape which I created in CorelDraw which I can
obviously export in various formats, and I'd like to be able to use it in
PovRAY in an extruded form.

Is this possible in PovRAY, or by using a pre-processor?

I'd also like to know if DXF meshes can imported into PovRAY.

Thanks

Colin

Post a reply to this message