POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to export moray scene to povray so it is editable in povray Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:46:42 EDT (-0400)
  How to export moray scene to povray so it is editable in povray (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: BillF
Subject: How to export moray scene to povray so it is editable in povray
Date: 17 Feb 2010 20:25:01
Message: <web.4b7c950451e662bac1472ed0@news.povray.org>
I wonder? is it possible to export a moray scene file directly to povray so that
I can edit the small nuances (increasing the ior, for example) in povray? Also
would help in developing better scenes, since moray has limited capabilities in
this area

Thanks group - BillF

Post a reply to this message

> I wonder? is it possible to export a moray scene file directly to povray so that
> I can edit the small nuances (increasing the ior, for example) in povray? Also
> would help in developing better scenes, since moray has limited capabilities in
> this area

If Moray's internal materials editor isn't letting you put in a
particular value, you can use the 'direct code' material type therein.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message