POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to export moray scene to povray so it is editable in povray : Re: How to export moray scene to povray so it is editable in povray Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:45:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to export moray scene to povray so it is editable in povray
From: M a r c
Date: 19 Feb 2010 07:41:52
Message: <4b7e8710$1@news.povray.org>

web.4b7e7eb9e66176b63c5dab4e0@news.povray.org...

Just something we all passed by : a straight answer to your question :)

Indeed Moray exports pov files in the directory set in the 'render settings'
dialog
The default is in  the 'POVScn' folder in the Moray installation folder.

Assuming your Moray scene is My_scene.mdl
My_scene.pov  contains the global settings, the camera, the geometry
My_scene.inc contains the materials exported by the material editor
My_scene.ini contains the render settings (resolution, anti-aliasing...)

Marc