POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to export moray scene to povray so it is editable in povray : Re: How to export moray scene to povray so it is editable in povray Server Time
25 Apr 2024 16:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to export moray scene to povray so it is editable in povray
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Feb 2010 08:22:03
Message: <4b7e907b$1@news.povray.org>
"M_a_r_c" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in bericht
> I guess Thomas meant Luis Gomes' InsertCode plugin.
> You can find it on the Moray plugin page :
> http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meplugin.html
> Just unzip it in the Moray installation plugins folder
>
> Direct code is a feature of the material editor.
> It appears nearly at the bottom of the 'create new material' list.
> You can write complex materials in SDL in the (NARROW >_< !!!) edit
> window.

As BillF was refering to ior, I thought about DirectCode in the material
editor in the first place. However, you are right to mention InsertCode in
particular because it is a great addition to Moray. And it can be used also
for more complex materials in which case it overlaps with DirectCode.
Whatever one prefers :)

Thomas