POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Decay...Champ No More Server Time
5 May 2024 04:37:27 EDT (-0400)
  Decay...Champ No More (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: Decay...Champ No More
Date: 23 Nov 2003 23:14:48
Message: <3fc185b8$1@news.povray.org>
gonzo wrote:

> Thank you!  No bet, at least not that I know of...

Nor me.  But you seem to be on quite a roll.  You are/were a musician
you said?

BTW here are the comments for your picture that I originally submitted
with my votes:

I just love it.  The level of realism is very consistent and believable
while avoiding the use of photorealistic levels of detail.  This then
emphasizes the narrative effect of the composition and overall sense of
atmosphere and light.  To repurpose a comment a friend once made, "I
always like a good boxing picture".

Post a reply to this message