POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Decay...Champ No More : Re: Decay...Champ No More Server Time
18 May 2024 10:31:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Decay...Champ No More
From: Jim Charter
Date: 23 Nov 2003 23:14:48
Message: <3fc185b8$1@news.povray.org>
gonzo wrote:

> Thank you!  No bet, at least not that I know of...

Nor me.  But you seem to be on quite a roll.  You are/were a musician
you said?

BTW here are the comments for your picture that I originally submitted
with my votes:

I just love it.  The level of realism is very consistent and believable
while avoiding the use of photorealistic levels of detail.  This then
emphasizes the narrative effect of the composition and overall sense of
atmosphere and light.  To repurpose a comment a friend once made, "I
always like a good boxing picture".