POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Decay...Champ No More : Re: Decay...Champ No More Server Time
18 May 2024 14:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Decay...Champ No More
From: St
Date: 2 Jan 2004 15:13:14
Message: <3ff5d0da@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>

> >   I used to train at a boxing club in Portsmouth, Southern
England,
> > when I was 12 years old -
>
> Sounds like a fairly tough venue.  Picturing a dingy gym near the
docks.

   Heh, it was tough, that's for sure, but not where those docks are
that I mention above. It was actually about twelve-ish miles away from
Portsmouth in a little place called Waterlooville. Those guys down
there on the coast are tough though. That's where I learned to deal
with my peers in real life. Ah well, you live and learn...    ;)

  HNY

  Steve