POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Stills Surrealism results Server Time
29 Apr 2024 11:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Stills Surrealism results (Message 11 to 20 of 72)
From: Shay
Subject: Re: IRTC Stills Surrealism results
Date: 23 Sep 2003 21:24:34
Message: <3f70f252@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

> I actually meant that *I* must try harder in the comp. Below
> average is not good for my stomach after the effort put in,
> a feel a kind of gurgling going on...    ;)

Oh. I was still talking about voting. As far as the competition itself, I
had a very pleasant experience. I enjoyed making my picture, and can see
from the comments in the file that others enjoyed viewing it. I will likely
send in additional entries in the future and will continue to comment on
the work of others.

As far as the voting/ranking however, I'm ready to abandon that task to the
doodle lovers.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message