POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Stills Surrealism results : Re: IRTC Stills Surrealism results Server Time
16 May 2024 11:11:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Stills Surrealism results
From: Shay
Date: 24 Sep 2003 10:06:42
Message: <3f71a4f2$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:3f70865d@news.povray.org...

|      I MUST TRY HARDER!!!  :op

Thinking about this and your landscape entry, I believe that you might
score higher if you didn't try *as* hard. Both of those pictures were
dark with open horizons. Very ambitious.

If you don't mind a suggestion, I would recommend that you fill at least
sixty percent of the viewable area with large objects like mountains,
buildings, or furniture. This would leave you with forty percent or less
of the area to fill with your subject models. This IMO is a more
reasonable goal for two months.

 -Shay