POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A puzzle : Re: A puzzle Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A puzzle
From: Norbert Melzer
Date: 7 Aug 2006 16:16:06
Message: <zy7wsb2u7kh.dlg@news.nobbz.de>
Am Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:52:26 -0600 schrieb Jim Henderson:

> I guess it's not really clear from the top post in the thread - I am
> pretty sure, though, that planes within POV aren't counted as finite
> objects, and assume that the walls are planes as well.
>
> Jim

Depending on that what the OP said I assume boxes there. And yes, planes
are INfinites, thats why I said two times that the OP has an typo in his
statistics.

But now, when I write about boxes... I have an idea:
The room is a box, and we are within it. So would remaining 5 finite
Objects for "Thingy" [1] In this case I would suggest one sphere-object,
but dunno what is substracted from it...

OP! Please give us a hint, and if it is only 'bout the counting of your
objects...

[1] I used this term so often today, slowly it comes to my mind to call
    my next cat like this :-)