POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 'evaluate' in isosurface during animation : 'evaluate' in isosurface during animation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  'evaluate' in isosurface during animation
From: Mike Williams
Date: 24 Nov 2001 01:17:16
Message: <yoYbFDAUOz$7EwYP@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it david sharp who wrote:

>When I use 'evaluate' in an isosurface object
>during the animation scene at the bottom of this
>post, I get:
>"PVENGINE caused an invalid page fault" after
>the 26th frame renders.

Isn't that the same as this known bug:-

WinPov crash with too many max_gradient warnings
(previously reported as: "[Bug] Output of too many evaluations cause
strange behavior", but it didn't actually crash beta 4 or  beta 5)
http://news.povray.org/3BE026F0.B59858FA@gmx.de

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure