POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iso_Pollen : Re: Iso_Pollen Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iso_Pollen
From: Peter Popov
Date: 5 Jan 2000 15:20:29
Message: <yaZzOPdXi9P7je7hpq1=4lenA1Bi@4ax.com>
I can't help thinking about the poetry of the Azagoths  of  Kria, the
second worst poetry in the entire Universe, and in particular about
the masterpiece by Poet  Master Grunthos the Flatulent  called "Ode To
A Small Lump of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer
Morning".

And some Vogon poetry to go with that:

"Oh frettled gruntbuggly, thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits  ona lurgid bee.
Groop I  implore  thee, my foonting turlingdromes.
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the  gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
   see if I don't!"

Sorry, had to ;)

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet