POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Winamp skin, TubeAmp (80k) : Re: Winamp skin, TubeAmp (80k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:09:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Winamp skin, TubeAmp (80k)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 11 Mar 2000 03:04:14
Message: <y=HJOLxNfzyO8jIcflmjyEWCf3L9@4ax.com>
On Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:21:23 -0600, David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet>
wrote:

>Johannes Hubert wrote:
>
>> If WinAmp didn't give my WinNT BSODs, I would certainly use your skin
>> with it! Much nicer than the original...
>
>You mean if WinNT didn't give your WinNT BSODs... <duck>

Actually (and I don't believe I'm saying this but it's true) I've seen
an NT machine that was very stable. It was a Compaq server which came
with NT 4 server preinstalled and no other software was ever installed
on it. Everything in the hardware was genuine and the software was the
vital minimum for running a web, mail and ftp server, installed and
configured at Compaq. Needless to say, my brother had an easy time
sysoping the thing, esp. knowing that he had a monthly quota to spend
on tech support :)

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700