POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Friday offering, a tad late (25kbu) : Re: Friday offering, a tad late (25kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Friday offering, a tad late (25kbu)
From: Glen Berry
Date: 21 Feb 2000 09:44:39
Message: <xk2xOEYxf+NG0b9qbDHudmuDpgDl@4ax.com>
On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:38:24 +0200, "Gail Shaw" <gsh### [at] monotixcoza>
wrote:

>The close moon is composed of 4 isosurfaces. I know there
>are overhange, but I like them.

This is my favorite part of the image. I've seen a texture like this
in real life, but I'm not sure where it was. It looks a bit like a
lime pit that used to exist in front of a factory that processed
acetylene in my area. It looks like something that flowed into
position, and then also experienced some weathering.

later,
Glen Berry