POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hilbert curve : Re: Hilbert curve Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hilbert curve
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 28 Jun 2024 14:30:00
Message: <web.667f00b8d908a432e21e5c0b25979125@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,

> > So, if you really want your mind blown,  ...
>
> "hilbert-tiles" - "Celtic Paper Hilbert Curve".  _wow_.

Thought that was cool?

https://pure.tue.nl/ws/portalfiles/portal/87629728/haverhow2016.pdf

the C++ sources of a tool to search the curves. .... The tool then searches the
space of 10,694,807 three-dimensional Hilbert curves for matching curves,

details for one or all of these curves. Such details may include whatever could
be given as input
(the name of the curve, the order in which subcubes in a grid are visited etc.),
as well a POV-Ray [38] file for an illustration of the curve in the style of,
for example, Figure 5c, and additional information if known (nickname,