POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : df3 tools : Re: df3 tools Server Time
2 May 2024 07:08:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: df3 tools
From: jr
Date: 14 Apr 2024 16:05:00
Message: <web.661c35f4f63f25ef1686e436cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 10/07/2018 00:55, jr wrote:
> > announcing version 0.4.0 of the 'df3 tools'for working with DF3 files,
> Thank you very much for sharing this great toolset and library, I have
> built them successfully and now plan to use in my new volume
> visualization project. The goal is to create an online visualization
> tool of medical data in DICOM format, common voxelized data in OpenVDB
> format, and show results in WebXR as stereopair.

it is a strange world we live in :-).  yesterday, early afternoon, true story, I
started to think about a successor to the 'df3 tools' (incl taking notes), the
first time in months!  (you must have been thinking very loudly </grin>)

only had a very brief look at the povlab.online, cool idea.

as I've received this post as an email too, I'll reply to that, in the coming
days.  cheers.

regards, jr.