POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Did Friedrich A. Lohmueller pass away? : Re: Did Friedrich A. Lohmueller pass away? Server Time
9 May 2024 23:34:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Did Friedrich A. Lohmueller pass away?
From: jr
Date: 2 Mar 2024 08:05:00
Message: <web.65e32361a29b5d919764edb76cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Folks,

my belated thanks to Chris, Andrea, and Thorsten, who took care of all the ..
cumbersome legal stuff, leaving me to do the nice bits :-).

as the whole project was "demand driven", I also want to thank all who took, and
continue to take, an interest in the FL site.

fyi, as of today, there have been visits from 173 different countries.

regards, jr.