POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : still alive and kickin' in Virginia : Re: still alive and kickin' in Virginia Server Time
16 Jun 2024 19:55:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: still alive and kickin' in Virginia
From: GioSeregni
Date: 13 Nov 2023 02:20:00
Message: <web.6551cdacd420b68bd0d0a7c459126100@news.povray.org>
I have been working and developing on this tool of mine for a long time.
It is especially useful to me for 3D printing. I don't send executables around,
because the software environment is bad and I don't want to get involved in
virus mishaps. However, if it is useful to anyone, I can send them the source
code file, written with RapidQ (a good Basic) and completely autonomous in a
single file.
However, I start from CAD or STL, so it is advisable to transform only the POV
and INC (meshes blocks by colors) files that it has created. Because the syntax
of POV is large and complex. It
works only with 3DFACE and manages colors using Layers. It is often useful when
creating STLs to keep some parts in another color visible and separate.
BR
G.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: