POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood program but still develop : Re: Wood program but still develop Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:07:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood program but still develop
From: And
Date: 31 Aug 2023 11:10:00
Message: <web.64f0aaea5b6ed2489131d8aaa81652d@news.povray.org>
And then, anyone know why the wood grains becomes so white(or ever saw the same
) on my last post image(dsc_0814)? I don't know why.

If I can simulate the most of the wood pattern detail like this attached pic
(the
desk has been thrown away...) one day, my program will be valuable.

In the future I need to learn something about call/invoke POV-Ray in another
program.

I have many reasons.
The one reason is that I need correct information about the f_bumps pattern.
Another is preview, but not only preview.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dsc_1003.jpg' (929 KB)

Preview of image 'dsc_1003.jpg'