POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: The ghost of a box : Re: The ghost of a box Server Time
22 Jun 2024 21:48:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The ghost of a box
From: jr
Date: 17 Aug 2023 05:05:00
Message: <web.64dde1d1a9f3bc0a80c03e9d6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Samuel B." <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> My country is horrible, ... our military ...

to me the whole idea of (competing) "nation states" is .. farcical, at best.  my
preference is the "one globe" visible from space.  </shrug>

> A good song! It has an almost British punk vibe, but I'll admit I don't know the
> actual genre.

heh, I cannot tell "genre"s either, but "fusion"s can work real well.  (eg
Thievery Corp. ;-))

> ...Not sure I have a current favorite happy tune. ...

will try and check out Morgan Delt, thanks, and yes, Khruangbin, liked "Summer
Madness" and also a "little desk" session, well, the first two tracks :-).

regards, jr.