POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: The ghost of a box : Re: The ghost of a box Server Time
1 Jun 2024 17:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The ghost of a box
From: Samuel B
Date: 13 Aug 2023 20:35:00
Message: <web.64d975cca9f3bc0af8c47d526e741498@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> "Samuel B." <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
> > ...  I'm on the west coast. ...
>
> ah, loved (still do) their (few I know of) musical cultures.  Ralph Records,
> Cleopatra..  :-)

Huh, I haven't heard of them. But I did look at their Wikipedia page. Saw
nothing I recognized. But the name "Porcelain telephone" stood out as something
interesting, so I had Bing make an image of it (notice the excess of numbers on
the dial, haha).

Music is one of those funny things where you're unlikely to easily find another
person with the same interests as you. (But I'll try to remember Ralph Records
and do a search.)

Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: