POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : brain_attack.jpg : Re: brain_attack.jpg Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:34:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: brain_attack.jpg
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 8 Aug 2023 19:05:00
Message: <web.64d2c94aa73d0cdf1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Samuel B." <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> One idea for the outlines is to build a new object out of several copies, like
> so (I attached an image of the result):

OK, now that is about the coolest damned thing I've seen in a while.
Really clever.

The lighting needs to be right, and I'll bet there's all sorts of interesting
things that can be accomplished with the proper combination of texture and
interior_texture.

Also, you never use Seed.  Was there a plan to use that somewhere, or is it just
an unused line of code?

- BW