POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7 : Re: Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7 Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7
From: Droj
Date: 4 Aug 2023 16:30:00
Message: <web.64cd5f0b753f615a71b49433b2af915@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:

> Yes, that command was missing for a little while, but it's there now.
>
> Have a look at the pov-file for the "Islands_And_Lakes" image to see it in use.
>
> (Remember to check that you have the latest files from the Github repository, as
> something may have changed since your last download.)

Hi TOK,

I did and the "f" works like magic (to be honest I could not find out why it
does not draw a line although the code is the same as for "F"). But wonders
never cease.

> > Enjoy cruising the Norway Fjords and fishing.
>
> I've seen a lot of Norwegian fjords and mountains this summer, but unfortunately
> I have not gone fishing (yet).
>
> I hope you too are enjoying the summer.

Sure do. It's beergarden season!

But between hanging out in beergardens I collected some interesting LSystem
axioms and rules.
I always had that Penrose tiling in the back of my head and I found something.
Still have check out how to variate it.

Cheers, Droj