POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : L-Systems in Povray : Re: L-Systems in Povray Server Time
13 May 2024 07:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: L-Systems in Povray
From: Droj
Date: 26 Jul 2023 09:10:00
Message: <web.64c11a2d453cebfca0768d5a3b2af915@news.povray.org>
"Droj" <803### [at] drojde> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I still wonder why L-Systems or turtle graphics never really made it to be
> intergrated in Povray.

Hi folks,

due to the recent development (see TOK's post
<web.64b55265a6c2a55967f8fe5789db30a9@news.povray.org>) I think we can close the
subject here.

Thanks to all of you for your engagement especially

- to Bald Eagle for his enlightening and excessive (NO offense meant) comments

- to jr who always found the right words to cheer me up

and last not least

- to Ingo who came up lightning-fast with brilliant code and who showed me how
Povray Giants work.

Cheers, Droj