POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : L-Systems in Povray : Re: L-Systems in Povray Server Time
13 May 2024 04:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: L-Systems in Povray
From: Droj
Date: 17 Jul 2023 13:40:00
Message: <web.64b57bd8453cebfcdec7f1e73b2af915@news.povray.org>
Hi,

"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> thank you, very much.  (for later tonight :-))

you are more than welcome (hope you don't do overtime <grin>)

> attached the "playing around" copy.  :-)  hth.

thank you so much for the copy - I will put it in my treasure box.

The "foreach.inc" is not a standard inc-file, I guess.
Can I find it somewhere in the forum or is it something out of your treasure
box?

Cheers, Droj

PS: I have to check what TOK posted (L-system of course). Seems like I caused a
palace revolution :-))