POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : L-Systems in Povray : Re: L-Systems in Povray Server Time
23 May 2024 18:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: L-Systems in Povray
From: Droj
Date: 12 Jul 2023 16:10:00
Message: <web.64af07a7453cebfc763e4a273b2af915@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Try this.
> Your pop and push macros didn't return anything.
> image looks strange.
>
> ingo

Hi,
Gee, I didn't want to open a new rabbit hole for you.

I tried your code and yes: the image DOES look strange.
It seems like the whole thing stops after 1 iteration not knowing where to go
next or what to do next.

But at least Povray does not complain anymore.

I suppose you cannot borrow me your 'muse with the glass eye' for a moment or
two just to find out what's wrong with my push and pop macros.

I promise I'm shaven and like to photograph.

See how this thing we are talking about should look like.

Thanks for your patience

Droj

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: