POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.5 and Pov-ray 3.5 both run on Windows 11 : Re: Moray 3.5 and Pov-ray 3.5 both run on Windows 11 Server Time
13 May 2024 20:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray 3.5 and Pov-ray 3.5 both run on Windows 11
From: Droj
Date: 12 Jun 2023 16:05:00
Message: <web.648773e1cfce8379397fdce03b2af915@news.povray.org>
> Just to complete this:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Z9Ssgb0Kg
>
> /Hallucigenia/ from the Cambrian may inspire some of you for an
> animation? :-)
>
> --
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

just a PS as fossil:

that thing Hallucigenia - BE and me understand 'Hallucinogenia' better ;-)) -
reminds me of something that came out of Laurens Lapres' 'Pandora's Box' called
Lparser.
If I remember correctly the file(s) by Martin Higgs produced something that
looked like lobsters or crayfish - but in an 'alien' way (a crustacean of the
subclass Copepoda - definition from Lparser).

I still have a Lparser version 4.0 (the last version ever) running under MSDOS
6.2  and I am still able to us it. The tough part is to convert it to something
Povray 3.? can use. It outputs Povray 2.0 or the like.

@BE
Good to know that execept chemists we have a geologist on board, too.

Cheers, Droj

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blb_spid.png' (542 KB)