POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wood_mannequin.png : Re: wood_mannequin.png Server Time
4 May 2024 14:53:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wood_mannequin.png
From: Colin Fleming
Date: 22 Apr 2023 06:55:00
Message: <web.6443bca1d981b0ad490fd27a93be1c3d@news.povray.org>
"Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Thanks Colin. I've pulled in the files. Cool that most the mannequin forms are
> modeled with a sphere/cylinder blob pairing.
> Mike.

Hi Mike,

I like Fabiens mannequin include file because it was simple, using spheres and
blobs made it easier for me to understand!

I made a slight modification to Fabiens mannequin include file, added the option
for either male or female then added an 'if' statement in the declared 'buste'
object, pretty simple.  Changing the pose of the mannequin is trial an error,
but as you've shown in your mannequin include file, declaring the variables
first makes it a lot easier.

Colin.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: