POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wood_mannequin.png : Re: wood_mannequin.png Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:00:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wood_mannequin.png
From: ingo
Date: 18 Apr 2023 13:50:00
Message: <web.643ed815d981b0ad17bac71e8ffb8ce3@news.povray.org>

> I got however a warning by Malwarebyte about a trojan at the site Ingo
> mentioned in the threat (https://chiselapp.com/....) in 2018. Real or
> false positive? I did not dare to go further. (I have not yet checked if
> I have a copy on my other laptop though).

Don't know what happened to that site, at some point I stopped using it.

The IK I've never finished. There is something wrong I couldn't fix, don't even
remember what. If anyone is interested in it in its current state I can zip
something up and put it in binaries group.

Regarding mannequins, there is also an ancient Japanese one. I posted it once to
one of the binaries groups so it wouldn't get lost. It is lady.inc by Yasunari
Iwanaga. I could not find it with google.

ingo