POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : uv mapping triangles in mesh {} : Re: uv mapping triangles in mesh {} Server Time
4 May 2024 10:46:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: uv mapping triangles in mesh {}
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Apr 2023 20:10:00
Message: <web.642f5f43eebe912c1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> Looks like I'll have to do manual assignments or play with weighting the
> contribution of lines based on their individual area and/or distance from the
> center.

I haven't gone that far yet - I just adjusted a few things, and implemented a
quick and dirty way to add in some color.   Looks pretty good when scaled down
50%.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kumikophoto2_resized.jpg' (163 KB)

Preview of image 'kumikophoto2_resized.jpg'
kumikophoto2_resized.jpg