POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : uv mapping triangles in mesh {} : Re: uv mapping triangles in mesh {} Server Time
4 May 2024 06:48:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: uv mapping triangles in mesh {}
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 1 Apr 2023 17:00:00
Message: <web.64289a46eebe912c1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Decisively intriguing!
> Paolo

Thanks, Paolo.   A lot of your work has been inspiring over the years.
Glad you like it.

I hunted down a few of the things that had been challenging my sanity, fixed
them, and then wanted to show how the patterns looked when assembled in
hexagons.

It worked, then suddenly didn't.

I was using a macro to translate the hexagon, using X and Y as arguments.
Somehow that really screwed things up, as changing that to XX and YY let things
work properly again.

Must be some kind of scope leakage or something.
I've been hitting a lot of weird things like this lately.

Hope you like.

- BW

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: