POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : as POV-Ray is a much about light as anything else, : Re: as POV-Ray is a much about light as anything else, Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:43:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: as POV-Ray is a much about light as anything else,
From: ingo
Date: 25 Mar 2023 05:20:00
Message: <web.641ebbf7b3f81a2417bac71e8ffb8ce3@news.povray.org>
> Op 24-3-2023 om 14:41 schreef ingo:
> [...] inspirational [...]

The whole site is inspirational to me. Not that every building on it is
"beautiful", but almost every one has details that make me think.

This mosque is one I'd like to see in reality. The way the light comes in
through the roof. The openness of the brickwork (braziliaans verband). It feels
like perfect for the climate there.

https://www.archdaily.com/998433/shah-muhammad-mohshin-khan-mausoleum-sthapotik?ad_medium=gallery

ingo