POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Height_field help : Re: Height_field help Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:46:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Height_field help
From: Leroy
Date: 9 Mar 2023 18:50:00
Message: <web.640a70223575e80993374911f712fc00@news.povray.org>
"Leroy" <whe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> My bad!
Sorry for the short short comment. I did it from my cell phone and you know I
got a call in the middle of it.
 I was careful with copying the macro and placing the examples then I changed to
'FileStr' from the 'I_file' it was named. Though it would read better. Then I
made the dumb mistake (I make this kind too often). When you said you had a
problem I was like you I and looked at the macro not the examples until the very
last.

Getting someone to understand something is harder than doing it yourself!

Have fun!