POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abstract landscape rendering 3 : Re: Abstract landscape rendering 3 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 00:51:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstract landscape rendering 3
From: jr
Date: 23 Feb 2023 00:05:00
Message: <web.63f6f2ebb7a8ee2c9091ae0b6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> ... 30 years ago....

like the bottom half of the montage, a nice "surreal" quality.  and re the
"alien landscapes", it is one of the things I love about POV-Ray and these NGs,
seeing artists' minds at work[*].  thank you for posting, and I hope you'll put
together one (or more!) related How-To's, the techniques, etc.  (on the wiki,
perhaps)

[*] like eg
<http://news.povray.org/web.5a95ae5da7b785f8dc5fa6a0%40news.povray.org>

regards, jr.