POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abstract landscape rendering 3 : Re: Abstract landscape rendering 3 Server Time
28 Apr 2024 18:41:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstract landscape rendering 3
From: Mike Miller
Date: 22 Feb 2023 14:10:00
Message: <web.63f667e9b7a8ee2ca30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 22/02/2023 20:02, Mike Miller wrote:
> > The fish and spiral forms used the CTDS script to generate connected spheres.
> >
> > could be re-visited. I have old scripts if they're not posted here.
> > plant050.tar.gz POV/CTDS/Polyray plant generator gcc/g++ source
> It's really interesting, what will you say about including this fish in
> Yes-objects library, I'm working on now, and to colorize it in following
> style (image attached) ?
>
> About plants generator: I am looking now for the best solution for that,
> if you have sources, I can compile them easily, on any platform, but
> MacOS, C/C++ are my first languages.
> --
> YB

You are free to use that fish anyway you'd like. If the .pov file is not
archived here, I'll track it down. I usually posted all of my scene code back
then.

Speaking of code...I'm more of an artist than a programmer - sorry in advance on
all sloppy syntax and methods I use. I tend to bounce around on ideas for a
scene until I can't read my own code.