POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abstract landscape rendering 4 : Re: Abstract landscape rendering 4 Server Time
27 Apr 2024 12:41:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstract landscape rendering 4
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 21 Feb 2023 06:45:00
Message: <web.63f4ae6729cc7b8f1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> What is the protocol for posting code. Can I dump it to a message window or is
> there a place on the forum to post .pov files?

The usual places - text files for ASCII scene file, binaries for zips and such.
 Short scenes or code snippets inline with the message.

Chris was very accomodating, and changed the forum structure so that we could
now attach anything in any of the groups, so there's no longer a need to post a
render in binary images, the corresponding scene over in text scene files,
etc....

"I hope you like our new direction."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkpycWPxQi4