POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : <no subject> : Re: <no subject> Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:35:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: <no subject>
From: Kenneth
Date: 19 Feb 2023 13:35:00
Message: <web.63f26ad06f92e8569b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > It's also easier to test your code if you attach the .pov file to the post
> > instead of pasting the code.
> >

> Hmm. I have the opposite opinion-- IF the code example is not too lengthy, of
> course. I'm using the web portal though...

I just noticed something peculiar when looking for this previous post in
'message digest'-- it shows up as <no subject> there (using the web portal)
instead of with the name of the OP's main-post as the subject.  I haven't seen
that happen before. I'm pretty sure that I replied and posted in my usual
manner.

I wonder if Thunderbird users see the same  <no subject> ?