POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender : Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:39:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender
From: Kenneth
Date: 19 Feb 2023 13:20:00
Message: <web.63f266d813ac33289b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>

> You should have a donation page AND a shrine.

I second that!

> If there are any tricks (keywords added to posts, special characters, etc) that
> would help find things that would be good to know.  At least I could start
> writing better posts that would help me find them in the future.

Well, in the web portal/Google, I do searches like...
   kenneth isosurface color_map bald eagle

and it returns hits that have ALL (or any?) of the relevant terms. But I guess
you already know that.

I have also naively tried 'boolean search' (?), although I don't know much about
how this is syntactically structured, or if I even know what I'm doing:

   kenneth + isosurface - color_map - bald eagle

... but that returns the same hits as previously.